Comments

Home / Welcome / Comments

If you would like to leave a general comment, please do so below. If you would like to get a personal message to David, please email him by clicking below.

Comments(17)

• Watcher
    September 27, 2017, 3:52 am  Reply

Spot on. Thank you for being awake and aware.

• K. Berg
    September 28, 2017, 9:25 pm  Reply

Very powerful images. Yes, spot on.

• pIERRE
    September 29, 2017, 1:49 am  Reply

much improved site, loads quickly. love the workforce replacement robot in the managers chair, this is AI. Currently reading 1970 book Colossus: TheForbinProject by D F Jones about when the AIs take over.
    (Jordan Maxwell reckons its the Vatican, not the Jews….. much respect and time for him, but I’d say the Vatican is Jesuit now in any case, and heading for the New Age one world religion/order).

• September 30, 2017, 9:55 pm  Reply

Great udated website and works on well on iPhone screen. Will be ordering some books in near future.

Thank you David for your great awakening art work you bring to a this daily nightmare called reality. Your work will remain in history as a perfect mirror of the emperors new clothes-Truman Show and you reflect back the naked truth. Kind Regards Andy in England.

• Legoh
    December 4, 2017, 8:00 pm  Reply

I first heard of David from SGT report and I immediately headed over and Purchased Volume 1. When I got a notification about Volume 2 I ordered that as well. This year I got an email from David about Volume 3. You know what I did? I went and ordered his Limited Edition Volume 3. Know what I think? Volume 3 was the best yet. Thank you for all you do!

• burt panzer
    December 6, 2017, 5:02 am  Reply

I can’t say enough about the great work you do. I was hoping to see all the new stuff… are they not made available as usual? No longer riding the Trump train I guess, we’ll see, maybe you’re right.. I don’t know yet, but thanks.

• mathias
    December 6, 2017, 11:12 am  Reply

TOP, nice greetings from Germany.

• Dov Bankerstein
    February 15, 2018, 5:28 am  Reply

Make an illustration in reference to Obama spending $65,000 on hot dogs as revealed in WikiLeaks. “Hot dogs” is pedo code for “little boys”.

• February 25, 2018, 3:12 pm  Reply

I finally got to know the site and name of my favorite Conspiracy Artist! Thanks so much for making them. Awake, and Aware but has
    a darkly comical and Satirical edge to them as well- because after all, they are just “theories”. Tongue and Cheek yet eye opening.
    Keep it up and always be aware of the Truth.

• March 7, 2018, 3:48 am  Reply

Great work! Absolutely amazing! Requesting art showing serious issue with Luciferian Illuminati Freemasons, Satanic Talmudic/Khazarian/Ashkenazi Jews, Zionists, Nazis, Communists, and Eugenicists. It is time to really expose the Satanic ritual abuse of pedophiles and more about Reptilians, DUMBs, and recent visitations from outsiders making the Orion pattern in the sky to tell us they’re here.

• 14nu
      April 15, 2018, 10:41 am

You do know that national socialists (or as zionist-allied propaganda likes to call it: nazis) were against the NWO?
      Hitler was one of the greatest heroes that stood up against the satanists/zionists.
      Watch Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told if you still think Adolf Hitler was a puppet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HWxKahieBY

• March 18, 2018, 2:21 pm  Reply

Love your works David.
    Thanks for your unique takes on current events and all best regards.

• Dan Kyle
    March 29, 2018, 5:19 pm  Reply

Dov Bankerstein: I thought that was pizza for the Clintons?

Seriously, Dude……

• Truthteller
    April 11, 2018, 8:43 pm  Reply

Thanks you for the inspiring images, they fill me with hope in the future of this nation if there are people like you who tell the truth.

• April 13, 2018, 5:08 pm  Reply

I always loved political cartoons, but I never guessed the art would evolve this beautifully. You’re the best, David! Thank you so much for helping us all make better videos and blogs. The world needs to see what’s really going on and you are making it very clear.

• All
    April 19, 2018, 2:47 am  Reply

Nothing about separatism conspiracy destroying Spain?

• Gary Hughes
    May 14, 2018, 9:29 am  Reply

Hi David do you do a pdf version of your books